Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sometimes, I wish people would love me by accepting my flaws. I try so hard to be perfect, but then I realise, I wasn’t made perfect for a reason. No one is. You aren’t perfect either. I try to be the perfect one for you and I know I’ve failed but then, maybe because I can’t be like that. Even if I try, what’s the point of me not liking myself, just so that you’d like me? It’s just gonna stop me, from being ME, in front of you. Conciousness is going to grip me everytime you look at me. I’d keep thinking you’re expecting things from me, and my heart would just sink, because, theree… I failed again. You might start liking me a little less because I’m not the kind of person you wanted in your life maybe because I lack that particular trait you want. But I DO try, I give everything I can. Why , then, am I constantly thought about in that particular way. Why am I complained against. Why do you expect and then feel guilty for doing so…but still expect. It hurts, it hurts tremendously when you don’t tell me, but tell others. It hurts when you can’t accept me the way I am, but want me to accept you, flaws and all that. It hurts when I’m constantly your taunt target , when your comments are like an arrow, stuck in my heart, making it bleed profusely. When one single comment of yours, is enough to ruin my day, JUST because I love you so much. Why can’t I say anything to you. Wait, I know the answer to that, because I love you. Because, YES, you have every right to expect from me, everyone has someone they should expect from. But why am I made to feel that what you expect is something that I never give? Is something, I completely deny you,? How about thinking about WHY I don’t? I do my best to be that perfect person. what if I can’t be?

No comments:

Post a Comment