Monday, April 23, 2012

Blues.

April 13th meant nothing to me. EVEN though my boards got over *indifferent shrug*. I still have to crack the big C-L-A-T, to decide which college Im going to ..
And once the I finish these entrances on the 20th of May, Im gonna be greeted by the ever so awaited (NOT ) board results.. So basically, Ive not been able to have REAL fun since the 1st of February because of the constant pressure of doing well. Well, not parental pressure, just my own What-if-i-fail pressure. Dum dee dah.
However, JUNE is one month im waiting desperately for. Im not entering my room unless its for sleeping or getting ready. Parties,movies, FOOD, and RISHIKESH bitches :D
SO its kind of crazy how EVERYONE packed their bags and rushed off to Goa as soon as they got over with their exams. So jealous -.- And now my news feed is spammed with pictures of the beach and all those people. And Im literally like, they know him? She knows her? They met in Goa? EVERYONE MET IN GOA? *sigh*
I wouldve gone too (sly smile) but then I kind of care about my college a bit more, since I REALLY NEED TO GET OUT OF DELHI NOW.
Gaah, I never realised how much I'd face this year. From exams, to college, to friends. EVERYTHING slapped me accross my face all together, oww. Give a girl a break please. Ive just been rushing to my law classes, cramming up stuff for my exams yet again, having serious talks with my Math and General Knowledge book as to how they shouldnt give me such a tough time and just accept me as I am. But OH NO, they HAVE to make me struggle dont they? i though i was done with math back in class 10th, but it came running after me -.-
Anyway, I should go get back to my books. I'd be back hopefully. Till then, everybody shout out.. LAWYERED B) kay bye.


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... cute... can feel the rush ... MAN!! this and that and whot not??
    dont worry you've worked so hard till now.. u ll get your bit ..... school is over now kiddo... dont inject ur "i will fail" trauma into your efforts .. be confident...
    All the best though... njoy life also... you cannot rewind life.. it only happens with ur fav movie DVD ... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thankyou Swati di :* I know you speak from experience.
      BIG HUG.

      Delete
  3. Ahh. Totally understand the Goa bit. Even I have to give entrance exams for Management and mass comm. Yay! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priyanka- Its SO annoying. I mean, I made a plan to go in June, but then I found out how sucky the weather is at that time. :( Goood luck for the entrances :D:*

      Delete
  4. is this why they say life is no fair game?

    (many a time, rules of the game are designed by us)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is currently very unfair but Im just cribbing, cuz there's nothing more important than cracking CLAT at this time :P

    ReplyDelete