THANK YOU Ajay Kontham for nominating me for my very first blog award :) Im honoured and really pleased to have such generous and wonderful fellow bloggers and readers.
I recently read Ajay's Blog and absolutely LOVED what he'd blogged. So all you fellow bloggers and readers, make sure you take out time to have a look at his wonderful posts.
So I was told to follow certain rules once Ive been tagged for a particular award AND since these rules are prettttty cool, I dont mind following them :D
So the rules are :
- Thank the person for nominating you for the award and provide a link back
- State 7 random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions asked by the tagger
- Generate 10 random questions for the bloggers you nominated
- Pass on the award and inform them
Im done with the first rule. Anywhoooo, THANK YOU AJAY :)
#2 State 7 random facts about yourself
- Im crazy about dogs. My craziness about them, overrules any amount of teen love for celebrity heart throbs .
- Im an animal lover and therefore, I'm a strict vegetarian even though im from a typical Punjabi family.
- Im an extremely emotional person but I can hide my feelings easily.
- Im dying to start studying as soon as I reach my University. Call me nerdy, but, I cant wait to open my law books
- I love shopping. But im not brand conscious. I'd rather buy 10 pieces of clothes from some random market then spend that entire money on one t-shirt/dress/pair of shoes.
- I take time to open up to people, but I feel Im pretty approachable as a person
- I cannot resist cheesecake and tiramisu. No matter how full I am and no matter how fat I get. I can't not eat them :D
#3 Answer the questions asked by the tagger
- Your motto in life?
Dont think about the reasons why it won't happen and believe in the ONE reason why it will :)
-Ideal person/Role model
My mom. The perfect example of a strong headed career woman and a wonderful mother/wife/daughter. My confidante, support, strength. The reason why I believe in myself.
-What is the last thing you want to do?
Erm.. :P I dont know how specific this is. Say goodbye to everyone I love, I guess?
-Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I see myself happy. No matter what Im doing, where I am. Just happy. and in love :)
-What would be one thing you would like to change from your past?
Haha. Well, I wish a certain someone hadn't entered a certain "someone very special's" life. And I wish I could relive 2009 and amend all the mistakes I made.
-What crazy idea is on your mind right now?
Well Im packing for college and was wondering if I could carry one suitcase with just my shoes in it. hehehe
-What would you do if you were the last person on earth
I like being alone at times but not all the time. So I'd read a lot and dance a lot . And pray for some company :s
-What do you value the most in your life?
WHAT. Umm, I'd value my education a lot. And the fact that I have such wonderful people who love me :D
-Rate my blog on the scale of 10
-Review my blog, please.
Ajay, I think you're a wonderful writer. Your blog is realistic, fictional and to the point. It shows that you're a deep thinker. Your thoughts and stories are penned down beautifully. Keep writing :)
#4 Generate 10 random questions for the blogger you nominated.
- What is one thing you absolutely love about yourself?
- Do you think that our generation deserves the kind of bad mouthing it usually gets?
- If you were Steve Jobs, what kind of Apple product, would you invent?
- Imagine you're one of the survivors of Titanic. Describe your feelings
- Does wearing short and revealing clothes prove that a girl has a low character?
- What, according to you, is love?
- You're a well known celebrity and it's your wedding day. Who do you choose to plan and manage your wedding and why? a) Jennifer Aniston b) Emma Watson c) Rihanna
- Interpret my blog title-"Catch your angel before she falls"
- Which is your favourite-est song to dance to?
- What/Who angers you THE MOST?
GOOD LUCK :P
#4 Pass on the award and inform them